Stroke Track for Iphone Publisher's description
from Jim Burke
Stroke track is an iphone app for tracking and logging stroke cases.
Stroke track is an iphone app for tracking and logging stroke cases. It enables the user to capture details of individual stroke patients included detailed NIH stroke scales, potential complications and tPA dose calculation. Individual cases can be saved to a log and reviewed at a later date.
Stroke track also utilizes the Thrombolytic Predictive Instrument (TPI) for estimation of treated and untreated tPA outcomes and HAT (Hemorrhage After Thrombolysis) to predict the likelihood of symptomatic and asymptomatic hemorrhage after tPA treatment.
What's New in This Release:Specific changes:
- navigation now based on acute stroke checklist
- select and save contraindications for individual patients
- added HAT (Hemorrhage After Thrombolysis) predictions to outcome predictions
- improved formatting of stroke scale widgets
- added tPA dose calculator
- save contraindications and outcomes to the patient log
- delete patients from the log
- save location as city/state as opposed to latitude/longitude
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall