SonoAccess for Iphone Publisher's description
from SonoSite Inc.
The SonoAccess™ application is the first interactive mobile learning application from an ultrasound company available on the iPhone® and iPod touch® mobile digital devices.
The SonoAccess™ application is the first interactive mobile learning application from an ultrasound company available on the iPhone® and iPod touch® mobile digital devices. At the tap of a finger, a portable, on-demand library of high quality clinical and system instructional videos, case studies, clinical image gallery and reference guides on point-of-care ultrasound applications is available to any medical professional or student. Within the SonoAccess application, you can customize your user profile to generate a recommended list of videos, and share any document or video with a colleague or friend.
With the SonoAccess application you can:
- Watch ultrasound scanning technique videos organized by specialty and product to pick up helpful tips from expert scanners.
- Watch video case studies for more detailed information on clinical applications of ultrasound.
- Access the clinical image gallery with over 100 ultrasound images to reference and compare to the images you scan.
- Find reimbursement information and Quick Start user guides for SonoSite systems.
- Stay current with SonoSite corporate information and product releases with the SonoAccess news feed feature.
- Share any SonoAccess video, image or document.
What's New in This Release:Fixed crash when navigating between images.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall