Predictive Solutions SafetyNet for Iphone Publisher's description
from Predictive Solutions
The SafetyNet app from Predictive Solutions allows customers to predict, and ultimately prevent, workplace injuries.
The SafetyNet app from Predictive Solutions allows customers to predict, and ultimately prevent, workplace injuries. First, the app allows customers to conduct inspections and collect workplace safety observations from their jobsites. Next, the app syncs these observations with the SafetyNet web application where advanced and predictive analytics are performed on the data. The SafetyNet predictive analytics helps customers identify where they are most likely to have a safety incident or injury, and then report and communicate that information to their work teams and management. This is a companion app for existing Predictive Solutions Customers
• Configure to match your company’s safety observation program including checklists, worksite locations, team members and other relevant information
• Add detailed information during inspections, such as comments and severity levels
• Mark items for follow up and assign actions, responsibility and due dates
• Upload your observations to SafetyNet with the tap of a button to ensure that data is available in real time
• Provide feedback to observers and inspectors, in real time, to ensure quality data is being collected
What's New in This Release:Enhancements:
• Users can now enter decimal values in some numeric fields
• Comments field length has been increased to allow 1000 characters.
• Antecedent field can now be configured in Zone Admin to be a required field
• Fixed a bug which was causing portrait-style observation photos to appear sideways in SafetyNet
• Fixed a bug which was causing custom Inspection Data fields (ie: Storm Water) to be un-editable.
• Various other minor bug fixes
System Requirements:Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall