PK5002R for Iphone Publisher's description
from Michael Bonnette
PatientKeeper® Mobile Clinical Results™ for the Apple® iPad™, iPhone™, and iPod® touch provides physicians with anytime, anywhere access to aggregated clinical data from disparate backend systems
PatientKeeper® Mobile Clinical Results™ for the Apple® iPad™, iPhone™, and iPod® touch provides physicians with anytime, anywhere access to aggregated clinical data from disparate backend systems. Mobile Clinical Results is the mobile companion product to the PatientKeeper Physician Portal. To access data, your organization needs to be a licensed PatientKeeper customer.
If you are unsure whether you can access your data with this application, please contact your organization’s PatientKeeper representative or click the support link below to request access.
With Mobile Clinical Results, physicians can:
* Review and manage an accurate, up-to-date Patient List.
* Access and trend Lab Results from hospital-based and community laboratories.
* Review microbiology, radiology, and pathology Test Results.
* Review Medication Lists (including IV meds) and see a history of discontinued meds. Review patients’ complete dispensing history (including doses not given).
* View all Clinical Notes including admit, progress, consult, discharge, and operative notes.
* Review an at-a-glance presentation of temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, and other Vital Signs as well as Input/Output measurements.
* Review a patient’s known Allergies, including substance, type (drug, food, or environment) and a description of any reaction.
* Monitor the Order Status of all recent orders on the patient.
What's New in This Release:iOS 4.2 support.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall