Oh Say Can You Say Di-No-Saur? - All About Dinosaurs for Iphone Publisher's description
from Oceanhouse Media
Special Introductory Price!
Special Introductory Price!
Put on your digging caps and join the Cat in the Hat on an expedition millions of years back in time to find dinosaur fossils. Then travel to the modern day Super Dino Museum, where you'll discover amazing facts and stunning visuals of some of your favorite dinosaurs!
As children explore this animated omBook they will learn interesting facts about the dinosaurs and details of their prehistoric lives. Search each page for hidden information cards from Thing One and Two, tap images to extend a ladder or measure the length of a brachiosaurus, and access an instant glossary by tapping on special bold words. Want to know even more? Simply tap the dinosaur name on any page to uncover information like this:
Ankylosaurus: This 30-foot-long dinosaur had an armor-covered body and a club tail it could swing from side to side. A well-placed blow with its tail could break the leg of a T. rex!
The Cat in the HatвЂ™s Learning Library is a nonfiction series that introduces youngsters to basic science concepts. The titles explore a range of subjects, including dinosaurs, pets, marine life and nature subjects such as trees and outer space. Written in rhyme, these stories feature the classic characters from The Cat in the Hat book вЂ” The Cat, Sally, Dick, Thing One and Two, and even the fish! Look for more Learning Library omBooks coming soon!
New features introduced in this omBook include animated objects and instant glossary words. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork with features that educate, entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages.
This app only supports iOS 3.2 (and higher) and iPod 3G and iPhone3GS (and newer) devices.
Two ways to read this omBook (Oceanhouse Media digital book):
- "Read to Me" вЂ” listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read. still allowing you to explore the interactiveness.
- "Read it Myself" вЂ” read the book in its traditional form and explore the interactive qualities
- Picture / Word association вЂ” words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- Tap on glossary words throughout the story and learn their meaning
- Interact with the animated objects on each page
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- This 'Universal App' is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
- Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the original artwork
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.1 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall