Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) for Iphone Publisher's description
from USBMIS, Inc.
Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) provides concise prescription and OTC drug information, side effects and interactions for medical professionals.
Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) provides concise prescription and OTC drug information, side effects and interactions for medical professionals. The MPR iPhone Edition is a compiled database of up-to-date drug monographs from all MPR print publications (MPR, NPPR, PAPR, Pediatrics, Hematology/Oncology, OB/GYN, Pharmacists, etc.)
* Search entire MPR instantly
* Over 4,000 concise product monographs
* Listed by Brand and Generic name, Manufacturer, and Pharmacological Class
* Search drug monographs by therapeutic category, brand name, generic name, disease, or manufacturer
* Monographs for both prescription and OTC drugs
* Updated frequently by Pharmacists, Reviewed by Physicians!
* Over 30 medical calculators
* Now includes a drug interactions checker and improved news & alerts
* Supports native iPad resolution
What's New in This Release:* New MPR icon and splash artwork
* Various performance improvements
System Requirements:Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall