MedsLog LITE for Iphone Publisher's description
from William Modesitt
MedsLog helps you remember which medications to take, when to take them, and maintains a log of past consumptions.
MedsLog helps you remember which medications to take, when to take them, and maintains a log of past consumptions. Set an alarm or calendar events to remind you of any missed doses.
Add items such as prescription drugs, eye-drops, creams, or ointments. Optionally add what times of the day you should take the medications. During the course of a day, after consuming a medication or applying a cream or ointment, enter a new log. Each log can record statistics such as blood pressure, blood sugar, asthma peak flow and your general condition. Email the data to yourself or your physician.
Key features include:
- Set an alarm or calendar events to remind you of any missed doses.
- Easily view when your next dose should be consumed.
- View a log of past consumptions.
- Email the data to yourself or you physician.
- Support for multiple users.
- Email yourself a backup copy of all data. Data can be downloaded later.
- Provisions for daily, specific days, and as needed medications.
- Track medication quantity, and receive an alert when medication is low.
- Enter medication details such as purchase date, Rx, physician, physician phone, and other important data.
- And much more. Visit our web site for more information: www.medslog.us
The LITE version has limitations on how many medications and people can be added.
What's New in This Release:- Few more minor bug fixes (please keep reporting any bugs!).
System Requirements:Need to use iTunes software
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall