Kid Meds Lite for Iphone Publisher's description
from David McMahon
KidMeds is a quick and easy to use pocket reference for your child's over the counter medications.
KidMeds is a quick and easy to use pocket reference for your child's over the counter medications. Simply enter your child's age and or weight, select the medication and KidMeds will provide the recommended dosage and frequency.
KidMeds includes the most commonly used medications used with children, such as ibuprofen and Tylenol. Dosing for children aged 6 mos. to teen years is included.
- Allergy & Pain/Fever -Cold/Cough and Digestive/Gastrointestinal medications included in full version
- Find dosage by age or weight
- Enter age in months or years
- Enter weight in pounds or kilograms
- Simple scrolling interface lets you find your medication fast
- Displays dosage and frequency of dosage
- Shows drug ingredients
- Displays drug concentration for selected product
- Will report if medication not appropriate for your child's age, and suggest alternatives when available
- Easy to use and fast
- Handy pocket reference for parents of small children and health professionals
KidMeds includes the most commonly used OTC medications such as Ibuprofen, Acetominophen, Claritin, Benadryl, and more.
We welcome feedback so email us if you'd like to see other medications included.
System Requirements:Need to use iTunes software
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall