Japanese Essentials for Iphone Publisher's description
from CHARLES SIEG
AccelaStudy is the award-winning language education software that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time.
AccelaStudy is the award-winning language education software for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time. Learn new Japanese words quickly, easily, and permanently with AccelaStudy.
If you like Learn Japanese FREE by AccelaStudy, learn even more by purchasing Learn Japanese - AccelaStudy.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master a language. Perfect for students, travelers, executives, and anyone who wants to quickly increase their fluency.
• PRONOUNCE each word perfectly after listening to NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words.
• Fully functional version of AccelaStudy with a useful subset of its 2,100 professional translations
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• Searchable DICTIONARY of all vocabulary
• Multiple Choice Quiz
• Audio Quiz
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study vocabulary while driving or jogging
• All text and audio content is contained within the application. No Internet connection is required.
What's New in This Release:Version 2.6.0 is a big release for AccelaStudy and introduces a beautiful new main menu design which makes room for new features to be added in the future. Like many other applications in the App Store, the main menu is now accessible by tapping the icon in the upper left of the screen. Swipe or tap again to close the menu.
Specific changes include:
• Colorful new user interface, with consistent color usage throughout the application.
• iOS 6 users will now see the elegant Avenir font used throughout the application.
• The most recent search term is now restored when going back to search.
• "Audio Auto Advance" mode has been renamed to "Handsfree".
• The Search feature is now available by tapping the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the main menu. Application info and options have also been similarly relocated.
• Progress through a category or study set is now displayed at the top of the screen.
• Performance improvements.
A number of usability enhancements have also been made:
• Flashcard transition is now slightly faster.
• Transitioning from one quiz question to the next now has a slight pause after indicating an answer.
• It's now easier to release the keyboard after searching.
• Improved the layout of cards on the screen so that the cards are slightly larger, allowing for slightly larger text.
• The main menu items are displayed in a larger font for some localizations, including Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.
• Application options have been reorganized.
• Additional localization improvements.
• Ads are now displayed throughout the application. The paid version continues to be completely ad-free.
• A prominent Upgrade button has been provided at the top of the main menu which will display the paid version of the application in the App Store.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall