iPhoto for Iphone Publisher's description
With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way. Browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, like never before—all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips. And with iCloud, y
iPhoto is a universal app that runs on iPad 2 (and later), iPhone 4 (and later) and iPod touch (4th generation and later).
With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way. Browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, like never before—all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips. And with iCloud, you can share your experiences as stunning photo journals.
• Use simple gestures to quickly sort through dozens or even hundreds of photos
• Automatically find similar photos, so you can quickly make comparisons
• View multiple photos side-by-side to help you choose your best images
• Tap to flag any photo, apply a descriptive tag, or mark it as a favorite
• Resize and reposition scrollable thumbnail grid for optimal browsing in either orientation
• Simply touch and drag on the parts of the image you want to change
• Use the face-aware Crop tool to keep your friends and family in the picture whenever you change the aspect ratio
• Touch and drag on the image to adjust blue skies, greenery, and warmth
• Drag the white balance loupe to make precise color corrections
• All image adjustments are completely non-destructive and can be modified at any time
• Straighten your pictures with a tap using automatic horizon detection
• Use your fingertip to paint photo adjustments right where you need them
• Turn on edge detection to help you apply adjustments with even more precision
• Lighten, darken, and change saturation or sharpness selectively
• Paint out spots and blemishes with a powerful Repair brush
• Brush away red-eye, or use the Soften brush to minimize wrinkles
• Enhance your photos with dozens of beautiful, Apple-designed effects
• Give your photos a hand-sketched or painted look with new ink effects
• Touch and drag to add drama to landscapes with a selection of graduated filters
• Create a perfectly toned black-and-white photo by simply dragging your finger
• Pinch and zoom a vignette or tilt-shift filter to focus on a key part of the photo
• Apply artistic effects to transform your photos into brilliant watercolors
• Share your stories in a whole new way as beautiful photo journals
• iPhoto automatically flows your pictures into a great-looking layout that’s fun to personalize
• Freely move and resize photos with a touch of your finger
• Touch and drag to add captions, maps, dates, and even the weather
• Publish your photo journals to iCloud as stunning web pages
• Share links to your journals directly to Facebook or Twitter, and via Messages
Other great iPhoto features
• iPhoto is a universal app, optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
• Contextual coaching tips are available on all devices
• Edit high resolution photos—up to 36.5 megapixels—on certain devices
• Share photos directly to Cards, iMovie and other compatible iOS apps
• Create cinematic slideshows of your photos with a few taps
• Post your photos directly to Facebook with your own comments, locations and friend tags
• Beam photos between your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch including all non-destructive adjustments
• Use AirPlay to stream photos and slideshows to your HDTV over Wi-Fi with Apple TV
• Print your photos wirelessly on an AirPrint-enabled printer
Some features require an iCloud account and/or compatible internet access.
AirPrint requires an AirPrint-compatible wireless printer.
AirPlay is compatible with the second-generation Apple TV or later.
What's New in This Release:• Addresses compatibility issues
System Requirements:Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall