iPatientEd Lite for Iphone Publisher's description
iPatientEd Lite is brought to you by Krames VideoSolutions and wired.MD, video from Krames, the leaders in patient education and health information content for over 35 years.
iPatientEd Lite is brought to you by Krames VideoSolutions and wired.MD, video from Krames, the leaders in patient education and health information content for over 35 years. iPatientEd Lite is an introductory version of iPatientEd, for use on the iPhone and iPod Touch, and demonstrates the following functions and features:
- 10 full color animations
- Animated representations of basic anatomy and physiology
- Topics in 9 specialties
- Each animation is 15-60 seconds in length
- Medical content is derived from Krames, the standard in patient education
- Peer-reviewed, evidence-based content
- Easy to use interface
- Search list by specialty or alphabetically
- Pause animations to illustrate a key point or teaching topic
- Utilizes wi-fi or cellular network for the first download of each animation, which is then saved in the app for future use offline
Research shows that better-educated patients have improved health outcomes and iPatientEd Lite is a great tool to begin assisting clinicians and other health care providers in your patient education and health information efforts.
During an educational encounter with a patient, use these brief, but informative animations to illustrate difficult to understand concepts and topics while you speak with them. Clear depictions of the anatomy and physiology of conditions, treatments, and procedures will help you better educate your patients, leaving them more empowered to make improved health decisions and more satisfied with their overall experience. An improved educational encounter will also streamline the educational experience, helping you save valuable time.
Technical Note: In order to streamline the app, the first time an animation is used it needs to be streamed via a wi-fi or cellular network. Once the animation is downloaded for the first time it is saved in the app, the title of the animation turns white, and it will be available in the future without a network connection.
iPatientEd, our comprehensive multimedia patient education app, is the perfect tool to compliment your one-on-one teaching moments with patients and their families, providing them with descriptive, full-color animations that help them better understand their health conditions, procedures, or tests .
iPatientEd is available for iPhone and iPod Touch, and includes the following additional features:
- Over 110 full color animations
- Topics in 22 specialties
- Easily replay last animation viewed
- New animations continually added to library
- Topics in English and Spanish
- Just $9.99 for unlimited usage of the full animation library
System Requirements:Need to use iTunes software
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall