ImageVis3D Mobile Universal for Iphone Publisher's description
from Jens Krueger
ImageVis3D Mobile is a mobile visualization application one to visualize and share volume and surface data while you are on the go.
ImageVis3D Mobile is a mobile visualization application one to visualize and share volume and surface data while you are on the go. With ImageVis3D (avaliable for free at www.imagevis3d.com) and ImageVis3D mobile you can transfer your own data directly from the desktop to your mobile device. ImageVis3D supports all iPads, iPod touches and iPhones (older devices have a more limited feature set).
This project was made possible in part by the NIH/NCRR Center for Integrative Biomedical Computing, P41-RR12553-10 and by Award Number R01EB007688 from the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering as well as the Intel Visual Computing Institute and the Cluster of Excellence вЂњMultimodal Computing and InteractionвЂќ at the Saarland University.
What's New in This Release:This is a major release, in this version we added:
- added two finger dataset translation
- improved transfer function editing
- support for iPhone 4, latest iPod touch retina display
- support for rendering geometry (also together with the volumes) including (semi-)transparent geometry
- support for data server browsing
- support for enterprise data servers (including pushing datasets to the users using push-notifications)
- support for volume annotations
- tons of bugfixes
Some of the highlights of the next upcomming version 2.1:
- 3D stereo rendering
- VGA-Out support on the iPad
Highlights of the next major release 3.0:
- hybrid server & client based rendering to support unlimited size datasets without any downsampling
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall