Hurricane Track for iOS Publisher's description
from Mach Software Design
Hurricane Track is the Atlantic hurricane tracking application for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Hurricane Track is the Atlantic hurricane tracking application for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Hurricane Track offers 8 different live radar animations, future projected cyclone paths, potential cloud formations that can evolve into tropical cyclones, information on current storms, and even tropical weather summaries, discussions, and outlooks.
Hurricane Track is also fully optimized to take advantage of the Retina display and multitasking found in newer devices and operating systems. And the best part is that Hurricane Track for iOS is free!
High tech Features
- Projected hurricane paths for the next 5 days
- 8 live radars
- Graphical outlines of cloud formations that can turn into potential tropical cyclones
- Current storm information
- Tropical Weather Summaries, Discussions, and Outlooks
- Visible - Unenhanced visible imagery that transitions to IR2 overnight
- Shortwave - Channel 2 Shortwave Infrared imagery - Shortwave, sometimes considered "night visible"
- Water Vapor - IR Channel 3
- Aviation - Aviation color enhancement
- Dvorak - Used for tropical classifications with the Dvorak technique
- JSL - Used to bring out low level and high level clouds in tropical cyclones
- Funktop - Higlights intense areas of precipitation
- Rainbow - Rainbow enhancement curve, colorful enhancement
What's New in This Release:- Fixed an issue that caused previous hurricane projected paths from displaying correctly
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall