HoursTracker Lite - Timesheet for Iphone Publisher's description
from Carlos Ribas
HoursTracker Lite is a free, ad-supported, feature-limited version of the popular HoursTracker app.
HoursTracker Lite is a free, ad-supported, feature-limited version of the popular HoursTracker app. It is perfect for hourly workers that need to turn in a time card or time sheet, contractors who bill for jobs or projects separately, or those who simply just want to keep track of the hours they have worked. Features a streamlined, easy-to-use interface great for use on the go!
Track your time by clocking in and out at the present time, by picking a time for clocking in and out (in the past or the future), or from the job details screen by manually entering new time worked entries. See a running timer for each job you are clocked into, including how much money you are earning. Make notes on time worked entries to remind you what you did during that time.
Track your earnings by entering an hourly rate for each job and then optionally changing it for any block of time worked. The review hours screen will show you time worked and money earned by calendar day, week or month.
Export your hours and earnings via e-mail either as a friendly summary or a computer-friendly CSV data format. You choose which format you want in the e-mail body. Use the export to back up your data, to e-mail yourself a report, or to do more sophisticated calculations in your favorite spreadsheet software.
* Keeps track of time worked for multiple jobs/projects (even at the same time).
* Updates onscreen hours and money earned in real-time for active jobs.
* Supports full edit, delete, and add of jobs and hours worked.
* Supports entering different hourly rates for hours worked entries, and remembers the rate for hours worked in the past (useful if your rate changes).
* Allows free-form comments to be added to hours worked.
* Allows viewing of hours across jobs, grouped by day, week, or month.
* Displays date formats and currency symbols based on the iPhone's international settings.
* Exports data via e-mail in human-friendly or computer-friendly formats as message. Use the export to fill out a timesheet or track earnings on your desktop.
* Ability to Clock In/Out at past or future time
Touching a job brings up a menu with options for clocking in or out. HoursTracker will keep track of time worked and money made while Clocked In, even while you use other applications, talk on the phone, even turn your phone off.
Information about jobs (e.g. the name, the hourly rate, time worked) can be edited at any time by touching the arrow next to the job name. You can also delete or edit time worked (change the start/end times, the effective hourly rate, or add a comment) and add time worked in the past or even in the future.
What's New in This Release:+ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for each job, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day.
+ CSV Export now includes job tags along with the entry tags.
+ Accessibility enhancements.
- Fixed: Manual entries sometimes showed a 1970 date for the end date.
- Fixed: CSV export included a comma between date and time under iOS 6.
- Fixed: 3.5" screen layout issue on break duration picker.
- Fixed: Overtime breakdowns were sometimes inaccurate.
- Fixed: Job locations now link to Apple Maps instead of Google's web maps.
- Fixed: Issues with full-screen ads.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall