Fox In Socks - Dr. Seuss for Iphone Publisher's description
from Oceanhouse Media
"Fox in Socks" introduces two delightfully funny characters, Fox and Knox, who converse almost entirely in rhyming tongue-twisters.
"Fox in Socks" introduces two delightfully funny characters, Fox and Knox, who converse almost entirely in rhyming tongue-twisters. Together they move through the story and describe each scene with rhymes that grow in complexity. Jump in and join the fun, but take it slowly because this book is dangerous for your tongue!
The most famous tonque-twister in the book: "a tweetle beetle noodle poodle bottled paddled muddled duddled fuddled wuddled fox in sox, sir!" is often referenced in popular media. Try saying that out loud! Is your tongue numb?
New features only available in this omBook include professional narration, background audio and enlarged artwork for each scene. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of Dr. Seuss with features that entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages.
Three ways to read this omBook (Oceanhouse Media digital book):
- "Read to Me" вЂ” listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- "Read it Myself" вЂ” read the book in its traditional form
- "Auto Play" вЂ” plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
- Picture / Word association вЂ” words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- Features the beautiful, original art of Dr. Seuss
- This 'Universal App' is optimized for both iPhone4 and iPad
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall