DiscoG - English Alphabet for iPhone Publisher's description
Take the first step to help your child master the letters of the alphabet
Take the first step to help your child master the letters of the alphabet. This is a simple app with 4 activities through which toddlers can learn by touching, seeing and hearing the sound of each letter.
The interface is very easy to use and it is fun and engaging for you and your child. Each letter comes with an illustration demonstrating the use of each letter. For example, вЂ?G for GiraffeвЂ™ has a bright, coloured picture of the giraffe that is used to excite the toddlers and keep them focused.
The 4 activities have been designed to help your toddler rapidly recognise letter shapes and sounds. The app is suitable for children over 9 months old.
- A fun way to learn the letters of the British alphabet
- Letters spoken by a soft voice
- Tap on a letter to hear the sound
- Tap on an upper case letter to reveal the matching lower case letter
- Tap on a letter to reveal a word which start with the letter
- Press the Next button to reveal the next letter or swipe to the left
- Press the Previous button to reveal the previous letter or swipe to the right
- The 3rd and 4th activities can be treated as a game. Parents can ask the child to touch/tap a letter or a picture to hear the sound and to reveal the associated letter or picture
- The app works in both Portrait and Landscape orientation
Disco is a Latin word meaning - learn, become acquainted with and acquire knowledge. DiscoG's mission is to design and create fun educational apps for all ages
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall