Control of Communicable Diseases for Iphone Publisher's description
Control of Communicable Diseases Manual (CCDM) for Mobile + Web, one of the most widely-recognized and authoritative references for public health workers, delivers information on identifying, managing, and preventing infectious diseases to your iPhon
Control of Communicable Diseases Manual (CCDM) for Mobile + Web, one of the most widely-recognized and authoritative references for public health workers, delivers information on identifying, managing, and preventing infectious diseases to your iPhone or iPod touch and the web.
This latest edition from the American Public Health Association (APHA) includes details on nearly 500 diseases and public health issues arranged in an easy-to-consult format. Each infectious disease in CCDM for Mobile + Web is divided into nine sub-categories including infectious agent, occurrence, mode of transmission, and methods of control.
CCDM for Mobile + Web also includes MEDLINE Journals, which allows you to view citations and abstracts from medical journals, and RSS news feeds from the CDC, WHO, NIH, and more.
CCDM for Mobile + Web client for all iOS devices features:
• Optimized interface
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Personalized favorites
• Superior navigation
• Citations and abstracts in MEDLINE Journals
• Web access and updates for one year
Additional iPad client features include:
• iPad-specific interface – not just an enlarged iPhone app
• Tips, Notifications, and Topic of the Week
• New Recently Viewed feature
• Side-by-side reading and navigation panes
How it works:
Current CCDM for Mobile + Web subscribers:
• Install the application to your iOS device
• Open the application, enter your username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
What's New in This Release:• Voice search (requires iPhone 4S/5, iPad 3rd Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation)
• Optimized for larger iPhone 5 and new iPod touch (5th Generation) screens
• Bug Fixes
System Requirements:Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall