Chegg for Iphone Publisher's description
from Chegg, Inc.
Chegg, the #1 textbook rental company, helps students save hundreds of dollars off the price of textbooks.
Exclusive features: Get 2 FREE guided solutions each week & free previews of any eTextbook in our library
Chegg, the Student Hub, is pleased to bring you millions of textbooks and solutions packed into one glorious app! Rent textbooks, get instant access (when available), and read eTextbooks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Nice!
Chegg Study offers access to over 2.5 million guided solutions and is available through an auto-renewing subscription for $14.99 per month.
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million guided solutions
• Search our archive of solutions to millions of questions
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent or buy physical textbooks like a boss.
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to the eTextbook so you can get started on that classwork right away
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball
• 2 FREE guided solutions each week
• Free eTextbook preview of over 2,500 titles
The Fine Print:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in This Release:Great news: If you’re having trouble with your Chegg Study membership, you can now use the “Already a member” feature – this will ping Apple to say, hey I paid for this now let me use it!
We’ve also updated the home screen with a snazzy new photo & iOS 7 design updates, as well as a few bug fixes.
System Requirements:Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall