Budapest Travel Guide - Hungary Guides for Iphone Publisher's description
from Asia Travel Guides
Budapest, one of the most beautiful historical capitals in Europe, is situated on the banks of the Danube.
Budapest, one of the most beautiful historical capitals in Europe, is situated on the banks of the Danube. The city actually consists of three cities: Г“buda, the oldest section, with Celtic and Roman ruins, Buda in hills on the western bank, famous for its historic Castle Hill and beautiful residential area, and bustling Pest with its shopping, government and commercial districts on the flat plain of the east bank. United in 1873, Budapest is renowned as the location of one of the most beautiful World Heritage sites.
The best travel guide for your device, the easiest to use, and it works on your iPad and iPhone. Using great photos, we have all the must see location, country info, and Points of Interest that you will need to make the most from your journey.
- All the must see locations, including nearby places of interest, and upcoming events
- Useful locations like Hotels, Restaurants, Camping locations and more
- Keep your friends updated with a Travel Blog, managed easily from in the app
- Weather updates, updated daily from Yahoo weather
- Currency Conversion, for any currency on the plane
- Time conversion, find out what time it is in Budapest
- Country info, with best time to go, Weather, Visa, Money, Getting around, and more.
- Bookmark feature lets you plan your vacation by listing your favourite places.
- Easy to use
- Lots of great pictures
This app is updated every few weeks with new must see locations, new events and more info.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall