BreathPacer for Iphone Publisher's description
from Larva Labs Ltd.
BreathPacer is a powerful breathing guide that can help you reduce stress and experience deep relaxation.
BreathPacer is a powerful breathing guide that can help you reduce stress and experience deep relaxation. Andrew Weil, a leader in the integrative health field, states, “If I had to limit my advice on healthier living to just one tip, it would be simply to learn how to breathe correctly.”
Research has shown that practicing therapeutic breathing creates profound mental and physiological changes in the body.. Breathpacer is especially useful for those people who want to master the breathing techniques used in various forms of Yoga, Meditation, Qigong and other practices. Use BreathPacer for 10-20 minutes a day and see why therapeutic breathing has been shown to be a treatment and/or adjunctive treatment for depression, anxiety, asthma, COPD, hypertension and has also been found to improve cognitive functioning and sports performance!
Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems. BreathPacer helps you practice proper therapeutic breathing with the following features:
- Smoothly animated visual breathing cues.
- Soothing rain sounds direct your in and exhales.
- Flexibility in choosing your own inhale, exhale and hold pace.
- Individualized therapeutic breathing algorithm based on your height.
- Option to gradually reduce your breathing rate over the course of a session to your target therapeutic rate.
- The ability to play your own music while using the program.
- NEW: Breathing Timer. Set how long you want to breath for and the program will stop at the appropriate time.
WARNING: If you have a medical condition which makes it difficult to breathe slowly, have difficulty breathing slowly or hyperventilate easily, consult your physician before purchasing BreathPacer. BreathPacer is a guide. It is not a medical device. The user is responsible for determining whether BreathPacer is right for them. Improper slow breathing can cause temporary dizziness or lightheadedness. If you feel any discomfort, stop using BreathPacer immediately. The company holds no fiscal responsibly for people who do not follow the instructions of BreathPacer.
What's New in This Release:* Fix to return compatibility to OS 3.x devices
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall