BMI Tool by Epocrates for Iphone Publisher's description
Quickly calculate a patient’s body mass index (BMI), estimate risk of developing weight-related diseases, and determine appropriate treatment plans with the BMI Tool application.
Quickly calculate a patient’s body mass index (BMI), estimate risk of developing weight-related diseases, and determine appropriate treatment plans with the BMI Tool application. Access in-depth weight measurement calculators and tools with a variety of features:
- Calculate a patient's BMI using conventional US and metric units
- View a patient's target weight based on height
- Reference a patient's BMI class on an in-depth chart
- View appropriate treatment plans for obese patients, including diet, physical activity, behavior therapy, pharmacotherapy, and surgery
- Calculate a patient's basal metabolic rate (BMR) and total daily exercise expenditure (TDEE) using the Harris-Benedict equation
More than 1 million active members, including 50% of U.S. physicians, rely on Epocrates to enable better patient care by delivering the right information, right when it’s needed. This clinical reference tool integrates into the core Epocrates application to allow you to serve your patients better at the point of care.
Please note that an Epocrates account is required to use this free application. Registration is free and takes just a minute to complete.
What's New in This Release:iOS 7 Compatibility
System Requirements:Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall