Audio Digest for Iphone Publisher's description
Audio-Digest produces CME/CE audio programs, delivered to physicians and healthcare professionals as a subscription service.
For over 60 years, Audio Digest has provided the most convenient way to stay up to date on the latest unbiased scientific and clinical information. Audio-Digest publishes clinical lectures – presented by experts at the nation’s preeminent teaching institutions – that help healthcare professionals provide better care for patients. Each Audio-Digest CME/CE audio program is carefully selected, recorded and edited to ensure the highest quality educational and listening experience.
ADF is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the ADF Mobile App you can access all your Audio Digest programs and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access audio programs and written summaries anytime and anywhere
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit All Access Members/My Choice Subscribers
• Quickly search or browse the entire Audio Digest Library • Select and download programs directly to your phone or ipad
For Current Subscribers and Members , please follow these steps:
1) Login using your online services username and password, or;
2) If you do not have an online account, press the Create Account button on the App or visit www.audiodigest.org/createaccount.
3) Login to the App by using your newly created username and password
4) Access your programs
What's New in This Release:• Mobile network compatibility – You no longer need to be connected to wifi to download your programs
• Delete programs from device
• Sort by recently viewed, latest downloaded and hide completed programs
• Board Review purchasers can access content directly through the mobile app
• All Access and My Choice subscribers can now search, select and download from the entire Audio Digest Library from their device
• Evaluation error fixed
• Fixed ability to test offline
• Added more options for organizing library
• Stability issues addressed
System Requirements:Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall