A2 for Iphone Publisher's description
A2 is an application dedicated to the measurement of earth's surface
A2 is an application dedicated to the measurement of earth's surface.
The land measured can be in the world and can be of that magnitude.
A2 allows saving plans and edit them later.
A2 has three operating modes:
- GPS: The user is on the ground to measure. It validates a series of points that best describe the ground through the position provided by GPS.
- Manual: the user entry points manually without traveling by locating on the map.
- Mixed: the user is entering the field and points via GPS and can be added manually (for example access difficult).
The calculation of the surface is effected and displayed at each input point. The result can be stated in m2 square feet, square yard, are, ha.
Flexibility of A2.
- Information on the items seized:
At any time, the user can know the GPS coordinates of points captured.
- Manually move a point:
Each input point can be moved with your finger to adjust its position.
- Deleting a point:
A point can be deleted individually.
- Display of the surface:
The surface is calculated and displayed at each entry point again.
- Archiving of measures:
Each field measured can be archived with a custom name. Each record can be reopened and again be edited.
- GPS reception indicator:
The icon at the top right corner of the application indicates the quality of GPS reception. Green indicates good reception, orange and red mean a poor reception.
- GPS Information:
The "information" button will display the location information from GPS.
Several measurement options are available:
- Unit of measure: meter, inch, feet and yards.
- Surface unit: m2 square feet, square yard, are, ha.
- Map Type: Map, Satellite, Hybrid (map + satellite).
- Accuracy in GPS mode: <100m, <10m, <5m. This option will not allow the seizure of a point if the GPS accuracy is below the setpoint.
What's New in This Release:Fixed bug for sending mail (ios 4.3)
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall