A to B for Iphone Publisher's description
from Exact Editions Ltd
A to B is a bi-monthly magazine loaded with informative articles on the interface between bicycles and other forms of transport.
A to B is a bi-monthly magazine loaded with informative articles on the interface between bicycles and other forms of transport. The magazine specialises in electric bikes, folding bikes, bike trailers and anything new and exciting in the 'green' transport field. This widely respected magazine has been in production for 17 years. The pages fit the iPad format at near actual size, making reading quicker and easier.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to April 2006. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
What's New in This Release:• Added ByPlace - a new feature which can give you free content in certain geographical locations.
• Bug fixes and presentation tweaks.
System Requirements:Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall