Droopy Blocks for Ipad Publisher's description
The Droopy Blocksв„ў have melted and you must get them back into their original shapes using your fingers and your wit in this unique puzzle game!
The Droopy Blocksв„ў have melted and you must get them back into their original shapes using your fingers and your wit in this unique puzzle game! The game is all about moving your fingers and your hands in fun ways to solve puzzles that challenge your dexterity and spatial and timing abilities. Enjoy the puzzles solo or play together cooperatively with more hands!
- 80 Puzzles, with more on the way!
- Unique dripping, and holding puzzle gameplay
- Championship mode with Game Center Leader boards
- Game Center Achievements
- Tap mode, makes the game easier for casual or younger players
- 4 Player profile slots, so 4 people can play on the same device
"Simple in concept, but challenging in execution, Droopy Blocks will have puzzle lovers dripping in satisfaction." - Gaming Relativity
Free download includes the first 10 puzzles!
A single in-app purchase lets you play the remaining 70 puzzles plus Championship mode. Special limited-time introductory price!
Plus, future puzzles for will be added for people who have bought the game!
The object of the game is to get the Droopy Blocks from their starting shape and position, into the Goal shape.
To do this, you need to use the Sucker creatures on the edge of the game board.
Tapping a Sucker will wake it up and make it Suck the Droopy Blocks towards it.
The player can keep parts of the Droopy Block they do not want to move in place by pressing on them with their fingers.
The game supports multi-touch and drag selecting to hold blocks in place.
NOTES: DISABLE MULTITASKING GESTURES BEFORE PLAYING
If you do not do this, the game will not recognize multiple finger inputs properly. This makes the Droopy Blocks sad...
How to disable Multitasking Gestures:
- Tap the Settings icon in your app area
- Go to "General Settings", it will be in the list on the left panel
- Towards the bottom of the general settings you will see the "Multitasking Gestures", set it to "Disable"
System Requirements:Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall