Travel + Leisure for Ipad Publisher's description
TRAVEL + LEISURE, the world's leading travel magazine, puts easy trip ideas, itineraries, and insider information on where to stay, what to eat, and what to do around the globe right at your fingertips. Every month, get advice from our travel e
TRAVEL + LEISURE, the world's leading travel magazine, puts easy trip ideas, itineraries, and insider information on where to stay, what to eat, and what to do around the globe right at your fingertips. Every month, get advice from our travel experts, plus bonus slideshows of the magazine's award-winning photography. Packed with interactive features and trip tips, TRAVEL + LEISURE for iPad has all the tools you need to take you where you want to go.
TRAVEL + LEISUREв„ў for iPadВ®. It's the ultimate carry-on.в„ў
- 1 month (1 issue) subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed monthly until cancelled.
- 1 year (12 issues) subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed annually until cancelled.
- When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will auto-renew for a new term, as applicable, unless you turn off the auto-renewal setting at least 24 hours before the current subscription term runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- No cancellation of the current subscription term is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in This Release:SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE, and current subscribers to the U.S. print edition of TRAVEL + LEISURE magazine can still access the digital edition every month AT NO EXTRA COST! Simply download and launch the free app, tap "Buy" on the navigation bar, and follow the prompts for access.
TRAVEL + LEISURE is also now available through the Apple Newsstand. As part of this upgrade, you'll be able to access all your previously purchased or downloaded issues from one convenient place. Newsstand is only available if you upgrade your iPad to iOS5. Once you upgrade, you'll also need to update your app so that you can view it through Newsstand; the Travel + Leisure icon on your iPad will disappear, and you'll find the app in the Newsstand folder. You may have to re-download older issues that you've already purchased (there is no additional charge). If you do not upgrade to iOS5, you can continue to access your issues the way you currently do.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall