PDFpen for Ipad Publisher's description
from SmileOnMyMac, LLC
PDFpen, the award-winning desktop PDF editor from Smile is available for your iPad.
PDFpen, the award-winning desktop PDF editor from Smile is available for your iPad. Don't wait to get back to your Mac to edit your important PDFs.
With PDFpen, use your iPad to sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more. It's the mobile app that doesn't feel like you left the important features back at the office.
The PDF editing power you need in a beautifully-designed, easy-to-use application!
- Add text, images and signatures, comments and more * Take control of your PDF documents. Comment on drafts. Scribble layout changes. Highlight important text. Add page numbersвЂ¦ and more.
- Make changes, fix typos, resize and delete images--easily * With a couple of taps in PDFpen, change the price in a catalog or correct a misspelling without needing to go back to your computer and edit the original document. Move, resize and even delete images too.
- Sign a lease or contract--and turn it around quickly * Easily add your signature to a PDF, and then email it directly from PDFpen. No printer or fax machine necessary!
- Fill out an application--and submit it right from your iPad - Fill out a PDF form with ease. Add your signature and return it quickly.
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad
- Store documents in iCloud for sharing between devices
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from iPad Photo Library
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Fill out PDF forms
- Add notes, comments, and freehand scribbles
- Draw lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses and polygons
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough; proofreading symbol collection included
- Copy, combine, rename and delete files
- Thumbnail view sidebar for easy skimming
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with Dropbox, Evernote and Google Docs; share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, WebDAV, and iDisk.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall