PadCAD Lite for Ipad Publisher's description
from Plugworks, Inc.
PadCAD Lite is an easy to use CAD (Computer Aided Design) application designed for small projects such as home additions, small remodeling projects and site-surveys.
PadCAD Lite is an easy to use CAD (Computer Aided Design) application designed for small projects such as home additions, small remodeling projects and site-surveys. With PadCAD Lite, anyone can produce clean, clear drawings. PadCAD Lite was designed with ease of use, speed and mobility in mind and is NOT a full blown CAD application. For small projects, it just works. PadCAD Lite is ideal for general contractors, small architectural firms, appraisers and real-estate professionals. PadCAD Lite has a shallow learning curve, but be sure to read the instructions provided with the application to make full use of it. PadCAD Lite does not require an internet connection.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
PadCAD Lite is a free version of the PadCAD app. All the functionality of PadCAD is available in PadCAD Lite except for the following:
1) You canвЂ™t save a drawing to your tabletвЂ™s long-term memory. All active drawings will be erased from memory if you close the application, but as long as PadCAD Lite is merely suspended, the drawings will not be erased.
2) Exporting has been disabled.
3) Exporting the drawing as an image to your tabletвЂ™s camera roll has been disabled.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall