Noodle Words - Active Word Game Set 1 for Ipad Publisher's description
Limited time special price!
Limited time special price!
New York Times Best Apps for Children - End of Year Edition
Winner of the 2012 KAPi Award for Best Educational Product
Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award, with 4.7/5
This app has been a great hit with every child who has tried it. Don't miss the Perfect gift for your child, your grandchild, or your niece or nephew!
The first in a series of animated Word Toys, Noodle Words encourages emerging readers ages 4-7 to discover word meanings like they never have before. Through interactive play, our set of 18 active words come to life as the Noodle Bugs demonstrate word meanings with their highly animated antics. Young readers can interact with the words or the cute bugs using the iPad's touch screen. They literally play with the words to make SPIN spin and JUMP jump.
- Developed by award winning childrenвЂ™s designer Mark Schlichting, creator of the best selling Living Books series of interactive children's books.
- "I think Noodle Words a new classic; a breakthrough like Dr. Seuss's books, but in a sillier than ever, touchable medium." -- Ann H. McCormick, PhD, Founder, The Learning Company
- "It's refreshing to see a word app that introduces reading by encouraging children to play with words. There is a time and a place for letter sounds and blends, but in this app your child will connect word meanings with words, having a grand time in the process. I love this as an educator, but also as a parent of young children." -- Barbara Chamberlin, PhD, Director, NMSU Learning Games Labs
- "This is such a fantastic app for my profoundly autistic teenage daughter. It is perfect. All I wish is for there to be hundreds more words! Thank you for all the work that must have gone into this app." -- a satisfied Mom
- Word Toy, with 18 playful words
- Expressive Words
- Invites Play
- Word Learning
- Highly Animated
- Dynamic Interaction
- Appealing Animated Characters
- Simple and Elegant
- Rich Multi-Touch Interface
- Tips for Parents
- Innovative Tutorial
- Designed in Partnership with Children
Not all children learn to read the same way. Exposure, repetition, and context all help build relationships to vocabulary and understanding. Noodle Words is a word toy designed to offer emerging readers a playful modality for language acquisition and word comprehension. Kids of all ages can explore at their own pace, and develop a love of word play through direct interaction. It's even designed to draw-in the most hesitant early reader.
Noodle Words is a wonderful app to play with your children. Some kids love to show off what they can do, and others love to laugh with you when the Noodle Bugs do something silly. We hope playing together with your children brings you the same joy we had while making this app.
What's New in This Release:Your 5-star iTunes rating and reviews help keep the updates coming:
System Requirements:Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall