John Hancock Cost of Care Calculator for Ipad Publisher's description
from John Hancock
John Hancock is dedicated to providing dependable solutions that help you protect your financial security, your independence, and your family's well-being.
The John Hancock Cost of Care Calculator iPad app provides a convenient way to view the average current local costs for long-term care in various settings and cities across the country, while also offering the ability to estimate future care needs and the potential costs that could be incurred on an inflation-adjusted basis.
App feature includes the ability to:
- View average local long-term care costs on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- View costs in different care settings, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, adult day care, and home-based care
- Hypothetically estimate potential long-term care needs from 0-10 years within each care setting
- View total potential costs for long-term care in today's dollars
- Project total potential costs for long-term care based on inflation, for up to 50 years into the future
Total future cost projections can be used as a way to help understand the potential expenses that may be incurred should someone need care in the future, and to estimate the coverage that might be needed to help protect one's income and assets in retirement
What's New in This Release:The newest version of the John Hancock Cost of Care Calculator iPad App includes two enhancements. It now has added support for the new iPad's retina display, which enhances the visual experience. It also offers a screen-capture and email function that enables users to save their cost projections to a single-page PDF and email the file.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall