Quadropus Rampage for Android Publisher's description
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod.
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Perfect fusion of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces
• Endless Gameplay - Randomly generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
• Google Play Game Services (for Android 4.0 and up) - Show your friends who's the neck-slappingest Quadropus
• Xperia Play support - Because WHY NOT? (Buttons only, no joypads yet)
• Support for most Android tablets, and all resolutions of devices
What's New in This Release:- The Smash button was not appearing for some players. This has (hopefully) been fixed!
- Fixed some sound/music issues.
System Requirements:Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall