Deer Hunter 3D for Android Publisher's description
from Glu Mobile
Welcome to the most realistic hunting simulation game on mobile.
Welcome to the most realistic hunting simulation game on mobile. Set your sights on deer, moose, bears and more with true-to-life senses and behaviors. Hunt in scenic 3D environments around the world featuring changing seasons and weather conditions. Unlock new weapons, skills, and hunts by bagging the biggest kills.
* Virtual hunting simulation with realistic 3D visuals
* Different types of animals with true-to-life senses and behaviors
* 3 worldwide locations with 27 different shooting locations
* Use your scope to zoom in for more precise and devastating kills
* Develop your hunter's skills in accuracy, reflexes, endurance and tracking
* View your best kills and achievements in the trophy room
* Unlock new weapons, skills and hunts by bagging the biggest animals
Tips & Tricks
* A Quick Game consists of four rounds, three hunting rounds and a bonus round where you shoot at squirrels, rabbits, or prairie dogs.
* A Hunting Trip is a deeper experience; you must try and hunt the five largest animals in the location in order to unlock the next stage in the game. As you complete Hunts you earn points that can be used to improve your hunting skills.
* When you have completed a Hunting Trip it is possible to upgrade your skills in four different areas, go to the Profile menu to improve your skills.
* Don't forget to check out your best kills in the Trophy Room, select Profile in the Main Menu to do this.
* The animals will notice you after a while even if you do not shoot, so do not take too long to pick a target and shoot!
* Using the compound bow is a little harder; however, animals do not take fright so quickly when you fire this weapon.
* If you tag an animal you will see its statistics after you return to the GPS map. This helps you to avoid the less valuable kills and concentrate on the heavier animals.
* The seasons in the game change when you play Hunting Trips, the season is always Summer in the Quick Game.
* Plan out your shots before you start shooting. This way you can try and hit multiple animals before they scatter.
* If you have trouble scoring enough points in a level, try switching to a new weapon.
* If you don't see animals at first, look closer, they might be in the distance, or hiding behind cover.
* You can only take 5 animals, so make sure you look around (and use tagging) to find the largest ones.
* Points are added for using weapons with obvious disadvantages, like the black powder gun and the compound bow.
* Hunting with automatic weapons is against the law; this is why you will never earn points for using the AK-47, but it certainly is fun!
* You will only earn points for shooting male deer; shooting does will earn you zero points.
* Try not to leave any wounded animals alive at the end of the Hunting Trip, you will be penalized if this happens.
* You don't have to tap on the crosshairs to shoot; tapping anywhere on the screen will fire the weapon. Likewise you do not need to drag the actual crosshairs around to aim, you can swipe anywhere on the screen to move the crosshairs.
* Use the steady button to steady your aim for a few moments. This is useful for making long range shots or using unwieldy weapons.
* Move the reticule to the edge of the screen to rotate the view left and right, sometimes animals can be hiding there.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall