Wyse PocketCloud RDP/VNC for Android Publisher's description
from Wyse Technology Inc
Access your computer and virtual desktops from your mobile device
Access your computer and virtual desktops from your mobile device.
PocketCloud enables remote access to Windows or Mac desktops over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your Android smartphone or tablet to access any file and run any application on your computers. You no longer need to carry a laptop to make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report help a friend with a computer problem, or edit and email that spreadsheetвЂ”all while on the go.
Fast and reliable:
PocketCloud leverages open and proven standards to connect remotely to your desktops using the RDP or VNC protocols.
Two Easy Setup Options:
1) Auto Discovery: PocketCloud enables hassle-free access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical know-how. Simply login with your Google credentials to PocketCloud and our Companion applications on as many Mac or PCs you want to access.
2) Advanced setup option: PocketCloud supports RDP, VNC and VMware View connections. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
PocketCloud standard features:
- Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablet support
- Three connection options:
- RDP (remote desktop Protocol)
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- Auto Discovery (through your Google account)
- Intuitive User Interface
- Touch Pointer: high accuracy screen control
- Auto Discovery: hassle-free setup
- keyboard auto-activation
- Limited to 1 computer
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall