WebLiveWallpaper for Android Publisher's description
from Michael Haar
Display your favourite pictures, animations, webcam , galleries and website as a live wallpaper!
- NOTE: If you are having trouble, first consult the FAQ (Developer Website below).*
- For bugs, extra help, feature requests and general comments, email the creator or visit the development thread linked in the FAQ *
- Please report all crashes to the developer! If possible add the website you tried when the crash happened to the crash report! *
As an avid windsurfer I like to watch my home beach even on workdays and see what's going on. Maybe I have to take a vacation if the conditions are great. This live background enables me to always keep an eye on the spot.
WebLiveWallpaper can display a local picture gallery, download images from websites, show a webcam stream, and much more.
Use WebLiveWallpaper to:
- Cycle images from a folder on your device.
- Download a static image from a website.
- Display images from an online picture gallery, such as Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Deviantart and all others.
- Show static images from a webcam.
- Display a webcam stream.
- Display small animated GIFs.
- Show snapshots from websites, including all elements viewable on your devices browser
Other features include:
- A large selection of examples to choose and learn from.
- Advanced modifications made through XML.
- Specify refresh times, with different times for Wifi and 3G if desired.
- Specify daily activity start and stop times.
- Set Wifi-only mode to limit data usage.
- Specify Login/Password for private sites.
- Create a custom slideshow taking content from different sites.
- Choose to save every image, and whether to store on your SD card or on main memory.
- If viewing webcam images, choose to avoid night-time images.
To enable WebLiveWallpaper:
1. Long press on the home screen, or press
, and select вЂ?WallpaperвЂ™
2. Select вЂ?Live WallpapersвЂ™
3. Select вЂ?WebLiveWallpaperвЂ™
4. Select вЂ?Set as BackgroundвЂ™
Any site can be selected as a Live Wallpaper by WebLiveWallpaper. WebLiveWallpaper can display an image taken from a site, or a snapshot of the site itself. Selecting your favourite site to use as a Live Wallpaper is as simple as entering a URL:
1. Open WebLiveWallpaper either from вЂ?All AppsвЂ™, or from the Live Wallpaper screen.
2. Select вЂ?SettingsвЂ™
3. Select the tab вЂ?NewвЂ™
4. Tap вЂ?Enter URLвЂ™, and type in your siteвЂ™s URL.
Alternatively you can simply browse to the site:
1. Open your devices web browser.
2. Browse to the website you wish to add as a Live Wallpaper.
3. Long press on the siteвЂ™s URL, select вЂ?ShareвЂ™, and then select вЂ?WebLiveWallpaperвЂ™.
Just a message :)
+ set local folders as source (see sdcard folder quickselection)
+ choose background color
+ reddit galleries
+ filter ad images
+ new cam list (new york)
+ widget contextmenu
+ trust all ssl certs
+ assisted wallpaper setup
+ full MJPGstream support
+ MySites editable xml to SD
+ "refresh once a day" option
+ save your own sites and quickselect later
+ storage on sdcard
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall