Vespucci for Android Publisher's description
Vespucci is the first editor for OpenStreetMap on Android.
Vespucci is the first editor for OpenStreetMap on Android. You can download the map data for a specific area and edit the map. After editing, you can send it directly to the OSM Server.
- Create and edit new Nodes and Ways
- Append Nodes to existing Ways
- Delete Nodes
- Create, edit and delete Tags
- Download and Upload to OpenStreetMap-Server
- Show the users GPS-Track with accuracy
- Display the raw data
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall