VCOrganizer Pro for Android Publisher's description
VCOrganizer Pro allows for secure storage of important notes, tasks and events
VCOrganizer Pro allows for secure storage of important notes, tasks and events.
- Sync Outlook Tasks, Notes, Contacts, Events
- Sync with Outlook using WiFi
- Sync with Outlook using Bluetooth for Android 2.0+ (need to purchase additional Bluetooth extension module, please search VCO-BluetoothExt from Market)
- Sync with Outlook using USB (Android 2.2 or above, using mobile built-in USB Tethering)
- Support MS Outlook Client 2003, 2007&2010
- Password and Pattern lock
- AES Encryption
- Backup/Restore from SD card
- Send Notes, Tasks, Contacts and Events as SMS
- Notes/Tasks/Events/Contacts Widgets
- Notes/Tasks/Calendar/Contacts Shortcuts
Major Changes in Recent Release
To prevent user from accidentally deleting records from Outlook, by default, when you delete notes, tasks, events or contacts from Mobile, SyncCenter will not delete them from your Outlook when you sync. You can enable this feature from SyncCenter Sync Option tab.
1)Please read FAQ before considering purchasing:
2) Before considering purchasing, please also download the free App VCO-PrerequisitCheck from Market and run the test to check if your WiFi and Bluetooth (if you are going to purchase Bluetooth Extension) can work with VCOrganizer successfully. For details, please visit http://www.vecal.biz/vcofaq.htm
3) When sync Contacts with Outlook, due to the different of data structure between Android Contact App and Outlook, not all contacts on your mobile can be synced to Outlook directly. Please see the FAQ for details:
9. Why the Sync is so slow at the first time?
16 Some of my contacts are not synced to Outlook why and how to fix it?
4) For existing customers, please read the FAQ 39 for upgrade steps.
39 How to Upgrade to VCOrganizer 4?
New Contacts App in VCOrganizer 4
- Sync most of the Outlook Contact Fields to build-in Contacts App (for details, please FAQ)
- Sync photo
- Contact Note is encrypted in VCOrganizer Contact App (but not in Android Contact App, you can select not to sync contact note to Android Contact App if encrypted is enabled)
- Send Contact Information as SMS
- Add photo to Contact from Mobile Gallery
- Allow user to select sync or not sync photo in SyncCenter
- Sync Contact Reminder and Contact Flag
- Contact App shortcut
- Contact Widgets will show if the contacts are flagged.
- Allow you to enable/disable login for Contact Shortcut and Contact Widgets
- Allow you to sort/group contacts by Firstname, Lastname, Company, Category and Country.
- Quick Contact Index Filter
- Search contacts or filter contacts by Flag or Favorite
e.g: You can easly filter contacts like this:
- My flagged Company or favorite Company
- My favorite contacts in a country
- My favorite flagged contacts in a category
- Change contact flag/reminder directly from Contact list
- Contacts created in Contacts App will be copy to Android Native Contacts App
- Allow user to import contacts from Android Native App (manually, scheduled, or before sync)
- The build-in Contacts App allows you to remove the invalid contacts (such as contact without name or empty contacts that synced to the VCOrgnzier due to previous version sync issue).
1. New Built-in Contacts App to sync more outlook contact fields
2. Sync Contact Photo, Flag and Reminder
3. Flexible Sync Options, e.g:
- Set "Sync" or "Not Sync" by categories (Office 2007 or above)
4. Sync Contact Note issue.
Major Bug Fix:
- License Issue on Android 2.3
- Parse Integer Error when sync using Bluetooth.
- All day recurring event such as Birthday not sync correctly
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall