Torque - Mazdaspeed 2007-09 for Android Publisher's description
Additional Torque OBD PID information for the 2007-2009
Additional Torque OBD PID information for the 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 (MPS in Europe):
Boosted Air Temperature
Wastegate Duty Cycle (beta)
Actual Pedal Pos
Requires the latest Pro version of the application "Torque" to function. Will not work with the Lite version of Torque.
WGDC is currently in beta, meaning it should be accurate, but until I get some solid feedback stating its good then I would not suggest you use this value for tuning.
1) Check to see that the plugin is listed in the "Installed Applications" of your Android device.
2) Check that the plugin is listed in Torque under "Settings" -> "Plugins" -> "Installed Plugins..."
Initial Configuration Instructions:
1) Be sure to have an active internet connect for purchase authorization.
2) Launch Torque and go to "Settings"
3) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors".
4) Unless you have added any pre-defined PIDs in the past, this screen will not have any existing entries shown.
5) At this point the installed PID plugins are loaded into Torque and purchases are validated. From the menu, choose "Add predefined set".
6) If the purchase was validated corectly, you should see an entry for "Mazdaspeed 2007-09" in the list. If you do not see the entry, then the validation may still be in process or the plugin may not have been installed correctly. Go back to step 4, and wait 10 seconds or so before continuing. This should give all validations time to complete.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall