Tape-a-Talk for Android Publisher's description
Tape-a-Talk is a voice recorder application designed for simplicity and is able to record voice notes / voice memos / audio even when the display is off.
Tape-a-Talk is a voice recorder application designed for simplicity and is able to record voice notes / voice memos / audio even when the display is off. Recordings are stored on the SD card in folder "tapeatalk_records".
- Recording in background (even if display is off)
- High and low quality recording (this feature is device dependent)
- wave/pcm and 3gp encoding available
- Pause function for recording/playback
- Seek via volume keys (like analog voice recorders)
- Upload to several services: ftp (try AndFTP), Dropbox, etc. You must have additional 3rd party software installed
- Set recording as ringtone
- Record to an existing wav-file
- Send/rename/delete-one/delete-all recording(s)
Settings you can configure include:
- Sample rate (8-44 kHz) - usable features depend on your device
- Sample format (8/16 bit)
- Recording in high quality mode (wave/pcm) or low quality mode (3gp)
- Keep screen on
Tape-a-Talk shows location based ads.
Permissions that needs this app:
- Internet access (for displaying ads)
- Location access (for displaying location based ads)
- Write to external storage (to store recordings)
- Record audio
- Change settings (to set ringtone)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall