ServerUp Lite for Android Publisher's description
Be the first to know your server is down.
Be the first to know your server is down. ServerUp is configurable to check the status as often as you would like. You have the ability to enter the host name and port numbers you would like to check. If the server found to be down, ServerUp will display a red X, otherwise it will display a green check mark. ServerUp is very customizable, you can set notifications such as alerts (sounds / visual notifications). You also have the ability to enable or disable the host. This is a great option for servers that you are not connected to all the time. Ideal for office servers that are not public.
Some of the Features include:
- Set frequency to check server status.
- Set timeout time allowed for server to respond.
- Set Notifications for failure.
- ServerUp checks the status when the phone is not active.
- Configure TCP connections, ie. Web, POP, SMTP, IMAP, and MANY MANY MORE.
- Displays a red X if ServerUp fails to connect to your service, also displays a green check mark if a connection is established.
- Retrieve ping statistics for your server.
- View live whois data
- Obtain trace route information
- Enable / Disable hosts
- Logging data available вЂ“ 25 records per host are kept.
- Add Multiple ports for the same host.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall