Screen Filter for Android Publisher's description
from haxor industry
Reduce the brightness of your screen for night-time viewing.
Reduce the brightness of your screen for night-time viewing. Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt. Far more powerful than Android's built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
- widgets Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set level based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- If you accidentally make your screen go black: Uninstall the app and then reinstall to reset your bad brightness setting.
email me if you have any other problems or questions!
- Adds widget presets!
- Can now manually input brightness setting
- Various small bug fixes
Known issues (all being investigated):
- NexusS/Gingerbread: filter makes gmail not respond to clicks. I hear this is fixed in the latest Gmail update.
- Soft-key backlight control does not work on all phones.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall