SamyGo Remote for Android Publisher's description
from Tom Quist
SamyGo Remote allows you to remote control the following Samsung TVs over the local network using Wifi
SamyGo Remote allows you to remote control the following Samsung TVs over the local network using Wifi:
- B-Series from 2009 (Only with modifications, see below)
- C-Series from 2010 (For a more detailed list see below)
- D-Series from 2011 (For a more detailed list see below)
ATTENTION: For B-Series you have to install an application on your TV which is kind of a hack. Read the following paragraph or visit the website linked at the bottom (http://quist.de/2011/02/remote-control-samsung-tv-with-android-phone/?lang=en), otherwise the remote won't work for you!!!!!!
If you have a C-Series or D-Series TV, make sure you activated "Remote Control" in your TVs Menu under System-Settings. If there is no such setting, your TV is not supported.
The following TVs are Supported without modification:
- TVs from 2010 with Internet@TV feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 650, LED 6500, PDP 6500
- TV from 2011 with AllShare feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 550, LED 5500, PDP 5500
- Bluerad Disc Player released in 2011 with Smart Hub feature
The following TVs are currently known to be unsupported: C490, C680, C687, C5100
ATTENTION: For B-Series it is necessary to install the SamyGo application "Remote Lan Control" on your TV. If you don't know what this is, don't install this app. More information about how to install the application on your TV can be found in the link at the bottom.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall