Oxford Spanish Dictionary for android Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc
The Oxford Spanish Dictionary is widely used as a key reference tool by language professionals
The Oxford Spanish Dictionary is widely used as a key reference tool by language professionals. With over 300,000 words and phrases, half a million translations, and packed full of grammatical and usage information for both languages, it is the most authoritative Spanish bilingual dictionary available. Developed through consultation with academic advisors, the dictionary has been compiled using the latest technology to search millions of words of web-based text identifying the most recent additions and changes in usage for Spanish and English.
* The most authoritative Spanish bilingual dictionary available, with 300,000 words and phrases, and 500,000 translations
* Clear and accessible colour layout
* Thousands of new words and updated translations in Spanish and English
The Oxford Spanish Dictionary is utilized by MSDict Viewer. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Support for memory cards
What's New in This Release:* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Handy custom filters added to help you easily locate the word you are searching for
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall