Nanoloop for Android Publisher's description
Nanoloop is a minimalistic but complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package
Nanoloop is a minimalistic but complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package.
Please visit www.nanoloop.com/android for music examples.
- Six channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns and 2 instruments per channel
- Fast and easy to use stepsequencer
- FM-, noise- and filtered wave synthesizer
- Sample via microphone
- Re-sample, export samples
- Load samples from SD-card
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Files compatible with the iPhone version (via iTunes only)
- Export songs to device's music library (Ogg Vorbis format)
A few example projects are included.
Nanoloop for Android is not a "port" of the original version for Game Boyв„ў, nor does it simulate sound chips. It has been developed from scratch for this platform.
Nanoloop does not use an internet connection (see "permissions"), so you can be 100% sure it does not transmit personal information, show ads or waste bandwidth.
Nanoloop works on a variety of devices, including HTC Desire, Motorola Droid and also midrange phones such as HTC Legend and XPERIA X10 mini. However, this is the first release and of course it has not been tested on all Android devices yet. If you experience crashes or other problems, please report them via e-mail or the anonymous bug report form at www.nanoloop.com. Thank you.
System Requirements:1.6 and up
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall