MSDict Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary for Android Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
An outstanding Italian- English- Italian dictionary developed by one of Italy's foremost publishers- Paravia and Oxford University Press.
An outstanding Italian- English- Italian dictionary developed by one of Italy's foremost publishers- Paravia and Oxford University Press. This dictionary provides contemporary, up-to-the-minute coverage of Italian and English vocabulary and is the most authoritative Italian dictionary of its size.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
* Over 175,000 words and phrases, and over 290,000 translations
* Comprehensive and completely up to date
* Detailed notes on grammar and usage
* Thousands of examples to help you choose the translation you need
You can downalod and install the program directly to your device from our mobile website www.mobisystems.com/mobile
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary is utilized by MSDict Viewer. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Support for memory cards
What's New in This Release:* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget in the phone home screen
* Handy custom filters added to help you easily locate the word you are searching for
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall