MPC - Remote LITE for Android Publisher's description
from Martin Aberl
UPDATE to the latest version of Media Player Classic!
UPDATE to the latest version of Media Player Classic! Otherwise the next and previous buttons are switched!
Go to вЂњView >> OptionsвЂ¦вЂќ and select вЂњPlayer >> Web InterfaceвЂњ
Check the вЂњListen on PortвЂќ checkbox
Make sure вЂњAllow access from localhost onlyвЂќ is not checked
Go to вЂњView >> OptionsвЂ¦вЂќ and select вЂњPlayerвЂќ
In the group вЂњTitle barвЂќ select вЂњFile Name onlyвЂњ
Enter the IP-Address in the Apps settings.
Comment/Rate this app!
Try HomeMedia - more Info on our website
HomeMedia should be compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win7. With HomeMedia you are able to store your movies/series/music automatically into a database, which can be accessed by this remote Picture 4-8 shows the access to HomeMedia.
With MPC - Remote Lite you are able to control your Media Player Classic Homecinema (MPCHC) with your Android-Device.
Before you are able to control the player you have to activate the webinterface of MPCHC! Follow the steps to activate it:
If you have problems CONTACT ME via mail - I can't react on comments like "it doensn't work" :)
More information and videos on http://www.banamalon.net
- Play, Pause, Stop
- Control volume bar
- Control seek bar
- control ratio, fullscreen, audio subtitle
- skip buttons
- Next/Previous buttons
- Close player remotely
- Demo of HomeMedia
- OpenWatch support (play/pause, volume, previous -, next file)
- Internal playlist
- Save/Load playlist on device
- *HomeMedia support
- *Start player remotely
- Pause on incoming calls
- *After playback options (eg. shutdown)
- Widget [BETA]
- Wake on LAN feature
- *Start player automatically
* This feature needs a correctly installed HomeMedia
Feature in PRO:
- Ad free!
- Works with newest version of MPC
- Widget works again
- Minor Bugfix
- Android 1.6 works again
- Tablet support [landscape]
- Improved HomeMedia (eg. watch trailer)
- Long press on button (eg. play): Change Server, Start Player
- Long press playlist: Empty Playlist
- Text Size of lists can be changed in preferences
- Improved Server Management
- Better pause on incoming call
- Next in Playlist option
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall