MobileLife Album for Android Publisher's description
from T-Mobile USA
Never lose a moment.
Never lose a moment. backup and save photos to your private and secure online album with MobileLife, your free* personal cloud from T-MobileВ®.
Simply take your photos and view, share and play with them anytime, anywhere and on any device. No need to bother with USB cables, card readers or Wi-Fi config settings.
Key Features of this beta:
- Choose вЂњAuto BackupвЂќ and your photos will automatically upload to Mobile Life.
- No need to connect to your computer or wait for WI-Fi, it just works whenever you are connected to T-MobileвЂ™s nationwide network.
- View and share your photos by visiting вЂњt-mobile.com/mobilelifeвЂќ
+ T-Mobile customers get limited free space. Data plan is required to use this service.
- Access to MobileLife requires a My T-Mobile login.
- Some user accounts may require accepting the Terms of Service (ToS) from the online album website To accept ToS, visit t-mobile.com/mobilelife, sign in and click on the Album service.
- вЂњAuto BackupвЂќ feature works with photos that are taken by the device camera only. Additionally, the device needs to save the photos in a standard DCIM directory structure on the device, which certain device manufacturers may have customized and changed.
- Photo upload only. No video at this time.
WeвЂ™d love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or encounter issues, please post on the T-Mobile Support site for MobileLife at http://tinyurl.com/mobilelifealbumfeedback
We have addressed critical issues that have been reported to have prevented the use of the application:
1. When the credentials expire, some users have experienced a continuous upload loop of the photos theyвЂ™ve taken. This issue has been fixed.
2. Some users have not been able to log in because the system was not passing the token 100% of the time. This issue has been fixed.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall