Ministry Assistant for Android Publisher's description
from Lost Pixels
A help for Jehovah's Witnesses in their field service to quickly take notes and be organized
A help for Jehovah's Witnesses in their field service to quickly take notes and be organized. It's very easy to keep track of your territories, all your return visits, your service time for the month and plan your day or week of door to door ministry.
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
- Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
- Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
- Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
- Automatically update visit dates
- Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks - Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory
- Add time for return visit to Google calendar
- See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
- Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
- Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
- Color themes
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall