Klink Demo - Tether w/o root for Android Publisher's description
from Faveset LLC
Tether your Android phone WITHOUT rooting!
Tether your Android phone WITHOUT rooting! Klink only needs a data plan and works without a tethering option.
- Does NOT require rooting or a tethering plan to work
- One-time purchase fee -- upgrades are free
- Uses USB for longer battery life and greater speed
- Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 (or later), and Ubuntu (32-bit and now 64-bit)
- Written in C (NOT Java) for efficiency, speed, and lower power consumption.
-Handles hundreds of simultaneous connections. Klink can take on the most demanding applications.
-Is fast and capable of handling 4g speeds
- Can transparently rewrite "User-Agent" headers so that your PC browser will look like a mobile device when browsing web pages. This can save bandwidth by conveniently defaulting to the mobile version of websites.
- Designed so that network traffic effectively originates from the phone. This differs from rooted devices, which forward packets directly from the PC. Klink is not a modem
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall