ITriage for Android Publisher's description
Triage is an application lets you search and browse hundreds of symptoms, diseases, and procedures and providers.
Triage is an application lets you search and browse hundreds of symptoms, diseases, and procedures and providers. In addition, iTriage can use the iPhone's GPS to help you find nearby pharmacies, hospitals, and other treatment centers.
Healthcare in Your Hand. DonвЂ™t Get Sick Without It!
Information on thousands of symptoms, diseases, and medical procedures.
* A nationwide directory of all U.S. hospitals, urgent cares, retail clinics, and pharmacies.
* Find the nearest doctor from our list of over 750,000 physicians across more than 350 specialties.
* Turn-by-turn facility directions from GPS, address, or zip code.
* Access to Doctor and Nurse advice lines.
* Detailed quality reports from HealthGrades on hospitals and physicians.
* Help paying medical bills through an iTriage partnership with one of the most respected claims adjudication organizations.
* Emergency Room Wait Times for hospitals in select parts of the country.
How do I use it?
LetвЂ™s say you or your child suddenly develops ear pain. You can quickly pinpoint your symptom and search through possible causes to learn more. From there, you can determine which facility (hospital ER, urgent care, retail clinic or physician) can most appropriately treat the cause. iTriage can then pinpoint your location and give you turn-by-turn directions [with GPS Navigation] to that facility or any other, anywhere within the country.
As you sit in the waiting room, you can access a medical dictionary, quality reports on the facility or doctor you are going to see and obtain more information about the possible treatments you may receive.
iTriage truly is your lifeline to healthcare information when you need it the most.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall