HTC AnyConnect for Android Publisher's description
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from HTC Android devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from HTC Android devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
- Trusted Network Detection
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall